Saturday, July 08, 2006

Wittwer Blog


Hi, I thought it would be fun if we created a blog to keep in touch and share pictures. We could use it for a family history or whatever we wanted. Let me know what you think. I will post some fun pictures from some of our last few family parties.
Here is Packer with his favorite mom!




Mandie had her queen for a day last week, we just loved having her out! Here she is with her old gramps!

On Fathers Day we had a fun family home evening. Here is Tanya, Ted and the queen of the roost! Miss Chessie May! We missed you Rohn and Sherrie! Wish you would move closer!

Terri and her darling little grandbabies, Miquela and Jordan. (I know I spelled Miquela wrong) correct me please!

Here is Darren, Jackson and Chessie on Fathers day.

Well I won't put any more on here until I see what the reception is. I will email all of you the password and log on so you can share. Love ya All, Barb & Bry

4 comments:

The amazing Wittwer Clan said...

my summer has gone great so far i had a sweet b-day but there isn't anything else fun so bye

Journeys and Jaunts said...

Thanks Barb. This will be fun. Thanks for all your work.

Terri

The amazing Wittwer Clan said...

Okay you asked for it, but the Eric Wittwer family can get rather lengthy in their blogs, so watch out.

Barb and Bryan thanks for inviting us to the temple riders fireside. We and the kids loved it, especially the pyro- Brock.

Unknown said...

Hi my name is Darren Wittwer, I live in london UK
my grandfather is william wittwer and my grandmother is Rose from Trueb in Switzerland.
I wondered if there was perhaps nay family tie between us
I can be reached at swisspol@hotmail.com