Monday, February 26, 2007

Scenes from Jenny Lake

Just thought I would practice putting some pictures out here just for you Barb. giggle giggle.

This is Jenny Lake and Colter Bay Marina. I won't be spending much time with you all, b/c Huckleberries should be ripe for the bears and me. I'm willing to fight for them. Anyone wanting to go picking with me is welcome as long as you put the same amount in the bucket as you put in the mouth.

Sorry Mom, I'm not saving very many for you ever since you said they tasted like Blueberries. A sin. A down right sin. (Grin, wink wink)

See you all in August.

Jacqueline

1 comment:

The amazing Wittwer Clan said...

I wish the pictures were bigger, these old eyeballs can't see them that well. It looks breathtaking. Can't wait to see you all. Hugs B & B