Monday, August 20, 2007

Family Reunion- FUN- FUN- FUN-!

We loved having a fabulous party for Brandon's Birthday! The big 20. Here he is with Tela...


One of these days we are going to get a front shot of Annika!
This darling photographer is not afraid to poise. Ericson the Great!

Yakking was the best. We moved the party indoors due to rain and bears!










Well, we are home and all catching up on the laundry! The reunion was so fun! Rain, bear and all! Post your pictures.





I will post more when I have time. I am going to see my newest grand daughter Wednesday. Rayna Gleason.





If I would have seen this picture, I' m not sure I would have shared my water!

Thanks to our great reunion planner... Awesome Cass!The bear was pretty mad about the pepper spray and ruining the fruit bowl, his next course so we couldn't get him to pose with them!

We had a better picture of Adrian, but she pulled the covers over her head... what a spoil sport!

No comments: